Was President Obama Born in Kenya? His SSN Has A Problem Now Too!
OK, I’m a birther. Sort of. I have looked at a lot of the evidence for the past couple of years and what the evidence tells me is that there is sufficient evidence to give reasonable doubt that Obama is a US citizen. I know, I know, the demoncrats think all birthers are nuts, and even a lot of true blue conservatives think birthers are nuts. But this is a constitutional issue that needs to be resolved and there is conflicting evidence. Therefore, I am calling on the Republicans to have an official hearing on the subject next January after they take over the House in November. Furthermore, I am calling on the States’ Attorney’s General to require candidates for office to provide evidence that they are qualified to hold the office for which they are running. That way this whole fiasco won’t happen again.
Now on to the evidence, pro and con.
1. President Obama’s father was a Kenyan citizen, not a US citizen. But wait, he was adopted by Lolo Sotero, an Indonesian man. But wait, he also went by his mother’s maiden name at times because he was raised by her parents, Dunham. With this many aliases and two fathers neither of whom was a US citizen, this alone is cause for pause.
2. President Obama’s Kenyan grandmother claims he was born in Kenya
This claim amounts to anecdotal or hearsay evidence, which, by itself, should be discarded. However, if it is corroborated by a substantial amount of similar evidence would establish a pattern that could lead to reasonable doubt.
3. There are obviously some Africans in the press who believe Obama was born in Kenya and have included that in several stories from a variety of publishers:
Hey, the American press gets things dreadfully wrong all the time and they do write with blatant bias, therefore this could be just wishful thinking by African Press pukes. More circumstantial evidence or hearsay, but a pattern has now been established.
4. Michelle Obama has mentioned in a couple of speeches or interviews that Obama’s “home country” is Kenya.
Again, this proves NOTHING, but it is highly IRREGULAR for the First Lady to refer to Kenya as the home country of the President who was supposedly born in America, raised partly in Indonesia, and did not go to Kenya until much later in life. One would think she would have said, Kenya was Obama’s father’s home country.
5. President Obama has spent a considerable amount of money and effort to prevent the release of his Long Form Birth Certificate, and has only released the Certificate of Live Birth (COLB). Why the effort to hide the official document? This makes absolutely no sense at all. Unless there was something to hide.
Again, does this prove anything? Not at all except that Obama is avoiding transparency and openness and he is either extremely stubborn on a minute point of personal privacy and preference or he has something to hide. Again, this proves nothing but the Pattern is Very Well Established by this point. It is now reasonable to keep digging and asking, Was Obama born in America or Kenya?
6. All of President Obama’s school records, health records, passport information, etc. is still in a black hole and has not been released.
Does this Prove anything? No. But why would the President of the United States hide every record about his past? This absolutely raises suspicions and again contributes to those of us who doubt his citizenship. The Academic records may conceal that he was really a poor student, or they may reveal his nation of origin.The school’s financial records might show that he was on a scholarship reserved for foreign born students.
7. We know that Obama graduated from Columbia without honors, due to an old commencement program that listed him, so how did he get into Harvard Law School?It has been suggested that a Saudi paid his way and greased the skids for him to be admitted into Harvard. What does this prove? His muslim past, and his muslim connections helped get him where he is, therefore, this can be a clue to his strange behavior towards Israel and muslim nations.
8. There is a COLB that states Obama was born in Hawaii but there was a controversy over which hospital the birth was in.
Again, this does not prove anything about the country of his birth other than two different hospitals in Hawaii have been named as his birthplace. This does increase the likelihood that he was born in Hawaii as claimed, but the confusion also contributes to the doubt.
9. There is a problem with Obama’s SSN and Draft Registration Card. Obama’s SSN has now been proven to have a Connecticut issuing number. This SSN was obtainable on his Draft Registration Card available at the Selective Service Dept. Since World Net Daily published the problem with his SSN the Selective Service Dept. has not allowed people to search Obama’s Draft Registration Card. Here is the story from WND:
In conclusion, those of you who are Obama fans and sycophants need to acknowledge that there is sufficient cause for concern about Obama’s background, specifically his place of birth. When you understand that some Demoncrats Raised the Issue about Senator McCain’s birth in Panama on a Naval Base, and that McCain had to prove his case which was completely legal and above board, then you HAVE TO ADMIT it is HYPOCRITICAL for Demoncrats to derisively disregard “birthers” who, as pointed out above, have a significant trail circumstantial evidence pointing to doubts about Obama’s citizenship.